LetsGoPharm.com is a pharmaceutical website that sells of variety of medications all over Canada but are they legit or a scam? Here in this article, we have reviewed them for you so you can rest assured before making a purchase.
|About Domain Name|
|Name||Happy Family Store|
|Licenses, Certificates and Approvals|
|Free Shipping Option||yes|
Let’s quickly review some domain information before discussing whether the website is legitimate or a scam. When properly evaluated, even these domain details may be sufficient for you to determine whether a pharmacy is a scam.
- Letsgopharm.com was registered on 8-02-2021 which means that they are comparatively new as compared to other established pharmacies however, it should not matter as any pharmacy claiming to sell medication in Canada is supposed to be registered by CIPA.
- Letsgopharm.com is registered until 8-03-2023, meaning they still have approximately one to get left till the website expires.
- The website was most recently updated on 9-02-2022.
- Letsgopharm.com is registered under a hidden name which is the first chink in the armor. Similarly, they are registered in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England whereas they claim to be a Canadian pharmacy.
According to ScamAdviser, letsgopharm.com has a trust rating of 27 out of 100 which is unacceptable for any legit business regardless of being new or old. In addition, we also observed that the website is based in England whereas they are selling products in Canada instead of the UK, which smells like a scam to us.
Similarly, their main focus is on selling drugs associated with men’s health which is the sweet point for any scammer’s website. What’s even more concerning s that they have not provided any address where you can reach them physically or return purchased products.
Letsgopharm.com is registered in the UK however, they claim to sell drugs in Canada. Regardless of that, we ran the website through CIPA which is the board of Canadian pharmacies and as expected we found out that letsgopharm.com is not registered with CIPA thus confirming our suspicion that they are a scam and should avoid buying from them.
Products and Pricing
Letsgopharm.com sells a variety of drugs at much lower prices compared to the market. They claim they have the lowest prices in the market. They sell:
- Men’s health
- Pain relief
- Weight loss
- Women’s health
We also observed a large number of spelling and technical mistakes in the names of medications which is a clear indication of them being a scam.
Payment and Shipping Methods
As we mentioned above letsgopharm.com offers to price far lower than any other pharmacy, which is a classic tactic for potential buyers. Once you have chosen the product, you will be taken to a details page where you can choose from different options for packaging.
Next, you will be taken to your cart, where you have to choose between two shipping; Airmail and Express mail Service which cost $12.95 and $29.95 and takes 2-3 weeks and 3-8 days to deliver respectively.
After that, you will be taken to a payments page where you can choose to pay either by debit or credit card.
Another thing that we noticed is that there are no reviews for letsgopharm.com on TrustPilot or anywhere around the internet. Now, this is a point to ponder, for a pharmacy offering the lowest prices in the market and shipping all over Canada, how come there are no reviews neither good nor bad?
The only thing worse than negative reviews are no reviews at all and such is the case of letsgopharm.com, which makes it seem like a scam.
So if you are still confused about whether to purchase a thing from letsgopharm.com or not, we have summed things down for you from our extensive review.
- Letsgopharm.com have hidden the name of the website owner which is a red flag and has a low trust rating of 27 out of 100.
- They mainly focus on selling men’s health products at significantly low prices which is the classic hook for buyers.
- We found no reviews about letsgopharm.com on TrustPilot or anywhere else.
- The website is not registered with LegitScript.
- In addition to that, letsgopharm.com is not registered with CIPA which is the board for Canadian pharmacies.
We have concluded that letsgopharm.com is a cam and you should avoid purchasing a product from them to save your hard-earned money. We can give the pharmacy 1 out of 5 stars.
POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVESThere are also quite many online pharmacies on the net that have proved themselves to be excellent ones. We keep an eye on them as well. They get into our reviews from time to time, and you can see them on the pages of our site.
We have placed the best online pharmacies into a separate list on the Pharmacy Ratings page. Ratings of online pharmacies that have successfully passed verification and check by our team: Link>>>